Brand Photography Process:
Once you request a quote, we’ll help you build a shot list and action plan for executing on your shoot. As your marketing partner, we will both follow your directions / specification while suggesting improvements or alternate strategies.
After the session, we will email you all of the photos from your shoot. You’ll be able to review, share, and download your photos from a private online gallery. Your rate includs an unlimited perpetual license to use the photos however you please.
If needed, you can request Custom Additional Editing for your photos to make them pixel-perfect to the last detail. Upon publishing your photos, you can also retro-actively requesting editing in case you later decide you’d like a photo edited differently.
Planning SessionsOne Hour Required
- Strategic planning sesssion that can be either virtual or on-site.
- Walk away with a shot list, action plan, vendor referrals (if needed), model release form templates, and schedule for your shoot.
- We’ll give custom suggestions on recommended images to capture based on your marketing needs and goals.
Session FeeOne Hour Minimum
- Shooting time allocated to executing on our mutially-agreed action plan and shot list.
- Expect us to be able to capture several images for each item on your shot list, so that you have flexibilty and options later.
- Regularly review the photos as your photographer is capturing them to ensure your vision is being reached.
- Expect each shot to take about 15 to 20 minutes depending on the complexity, difficulty, and helpfulness of on-site models.
- Rate covers photography and basic gear required for most shoots. Elaborate or complicated shoots may require extra gear and budget.
Additional PhotosTwo Included Per Hour
- Two photos per hour booked are included with your session fee. After the shoot, decide which photos you’d like to purcahse.
- Purchase Additional Photos right from your private online gallery.
Request Commercial Quote
Contact us to get a custom commercial photography quote.
Brand Photography That’s Been Featured On:
…and 1,000s of websites, press releases, social-media announcements, advertisements, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I get to keep all of my photos?
Yes. Three business days after your session, you will receive an email with a link to all of your high-resolution photos. You can view, download, and share your images right from your private viewing gallery.
I know we need to improve our marketing assets, but I'm not 100% sure what my photos should show. Can you help?
Yes! During your planning session, we will talk about your goals for the shoot and how we can best convey marketing messages through your images.
Do you travel for Corporate Branding and Commercial Photography projects?
Yes, we travel across the USA for corporate branding and commercial shoots. Travel fees may apply.
What are your standard licensing terms?
Clients retain an unlimited perpetual commercial licensve to all original photos taken during their session. There’s no hidden fees. You never need to license or credit us for your photos.
Can you match photos taken by other photographers?
Yes, we are happy to match custom photography specifications from an agency or other photographer.
What is your reschedule policy?
For Corporate Branding and Commercial photography Sessions: Our policy is that sessions are 100% refundable with 30 days notice. Sessions are 50% refundable with between 30 days and 7 days notice. Sessions are 25% refundable with 6 days to 3 days notice. Due to lost opportunity cost, sessions are not refundable with less than 72 hours notice from the start time. However, in extreme circumstance, we may elect to allow the client to reschedule their session. If so, the session will be converted into a credit that expires after 6 months. Reschedule and cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
My team is not good at taking photos or hates getting their photos taken, can you help?
Yep! There are some simple steps you can take to make sure you get the best out of your employees and executives. We will share our strategies for creating authentic candid moments during your planning session.
Got A Booking Question?
Contact us to ask a question, book a session, or request a custom quote.
Contact us to book your session, request a quote, or ask a question.